We had a great event! Take a look at our posters and stay tuned for details on the next meeting in late April.
For more information:
– SB 83 Independent Review Panel for the Department of Conservation’s Underground Injection Control Program
– US EPAs Protecting Underground Sources of Drinking Water from Underground Injection (UIC)
– CA Dept of Conservation’s Injection Wells – Frequently Asked Questions
– CA Dept of Conservation’s 2017 Report of California’s Oil and Gas Production Statistics
– Argonne National Laboratory’s paper, Produced-Water-Volume Estimates and Management Practices