- Who: Eldad Haber, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Emory University
- What: Download the flyer (pdf)
- Where: Building 66 Auditorium
- When: 10:30 am to 12 pm, October 3, 2008
- Why: About the Distinguished Scientist Seminar Series
More Information: Eldad Haber is an Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at Emory University. He received his Ph.D in Geophysics and Applied Mathematics from the University of British Columbia (1997), working with Doug Oldenburg, followed by postdoctoral research in Computer Science with Uri Ascher. Since 2002, he has been on the faculty at Emory. His current research focuses on the field of scientific computing, with projects investigating computational inverse theory, computational electromagnetics, and medical image registration.