Published work by Earth and Environmental Sciences Area (EESA) authors can be found directly via the publisher, from the Researcher ID or Google Scholar lists which links from Our People’s profiles, or through several resources managed by EESA or the Berkeley Lab.
- 2017–EESA Publication List (partial list, updated October 2017) | This (.docx) file is a partial list of 2017 publications featuring EESA authors.
- 2007–2017 EESA Publication List (updated October 2017) | This (.docx) file is a compiled list of publications featuring EESA authors from 2007 through October 2017.
- Annual Publication Lists | Features a listing of all EESA (and the former Earth Sciences Division) publications by Year, including a historical archive of publication lists since 1973.
- Publications in Our News | Features publications that were posted on our News and Events Blog.
- Publications.lbl.gov | Over 75,000 of Berkeley Lab’s scientific publications.
Office of Scientific & Technical Information (OSTI) | Provides free public access to Department of Energy funded research and development reports. Documents are primarily from 1991 and forward and were produced by DOE, the DOE contractor community, and/or DOE grantees.
|Worldwide Reviews are a series of proceedings (published every 5 years or so, since 1991) that describe the progress made by various countries around the world in their nuclear waste isolation programs.||Stripa Reports are a series of technical reports (1977-1985) sponsored by the Swedish Nuclear Power Utilities through the Swedish Nuclear Fuel Supply Company (SKBF), and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) through the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory.|
|Research Summaries and Annual Reports (1977-2007) contain brief overviews of research activities within the former Earth Sciences Division.||TOUGH documentation includes access to manuals, research papers, and symposium and workshop proceedings.|