- Who: Josep (Pep) Canadel, Executive Director of the Global Carbon Project (GCP)
- What: Download the flyer (pdf)
- Where: Goldman School of Public Policy
- When: 10:30 am to 12 pm, October 16, 2009
- Why: About the Distinguished Scientist Seminar Series
More Information: Josep (Pep) Canadel is the Executive Director of the Global Carbon Project (GCP), whose scientific goal is to develop a complete picture of the global carbon cycle, including biophysical and human dimensions and their interactions. Pep has authored many influential papers on carbon exchanges, storage management, and dynamics in terrestrial systems. In 2007, Pep was a member of the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (Fourth Assessment Report) that was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.