- Who: Dennis Baldocchi, Department of Environmental Science, Policy, and Management, University of California, Berkeley
- What: Download the flyer (pdf)
- Where: Building 66 Auditorium
- When: 10:30 am to 12 pm, September 5, 2008
- Why: About the Distinguished Scientist Seminar Series
More Information: Dennis Baldocchi is a Professor of Biometeorology in the Department of Environmental Science, Policy, and Management at Cal. His research focuses on measuring and modeling trace gas exchanges between terrestrial ecosystems and the atmosphere. His current research projects, include flux measurements and modeling studies (CO2, H2O) over an oak savanna and grassland and over a peatland pasture (CH4, CO2, H2O). He is also coordinating an international network of long-term flux sites (FLUXNET).