- Who: John W. Valley, Department of Geoscience, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- What: Download the Flyer (pdf)
- Where: Building 50 Auditorium
- When: 10:30 am to 12 pm, March 12, 2010
- Why: About the Distinguished Scientist Seminar Series
John Valley is the Van Hise Professor of Geology at the University of Wisconsin–Madison, where he established theWiscSIMS Laboratory for Stable Isotope Geochemistry. His interests include the early Earth, astrobiology, mountain belts, and paleoclimatology.